CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
Special Price $59.99
Special Price $18.39
Special Price $94.39
Special Price $18.04
Wedding Dress Sweetheart Beaded Bridal Gown Corset Classic Tulle Train Costume
Material: Eugen Yarn
Shipping Weight: 2400g
Style: Wedding Dresses
Features: Long train, beaded ball gown, Sleeveless, Off shoulder, It can be adjusted slightly 2-5cm
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Size: Asian Size
Size XS S M Bust 80cm/31.49'' 83cm/32.68'' 86cm/33.86'' Waist 63cm/24.80'' 66cm/25.98'' 70cm/27.56'' Suggest Height 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' L XL 2XL 3XL 90cm/35.43'' 93cm/36.61'' 96cm/37.80'' 100cm/39.37'' 73cm/28.74'' 76cm/29.92'' 80cm/31.50'' 83cm/32.68'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93'' 160-170cm/62.99-66.93''
Tips : The size chart may have 1-3 cm error due to the measuring method.
Average Rating:All Reviews( 1 )
- By Verna
- Verified Buyer
(Feb 01, 2018)
Quality Price Value
Beautiful dress! I should have ordered a size up, but it was my mistake, I measured the bust wrong. I had to have it altered anyway though since it came very long. It looked exactly like the picture and was very flattering to my after baby body. My wedding guests said I looked like an angel.
SIZE CHART MEASUREMENTS
Unless the costume is meant to be skin tight,you should choose a size that allows room to move.To ensure maximum comfort,you should give yourself 3-4 inches for movement.Please note that your normal jacket or pants size is not equal to your body measurements. For example,if your chest measures 32” and the size you’re looking to purchase has a chest measurement of 34” it may be a bit snug.When in doubt between two sizes,choose the lager of the two.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
A. Shoulder Breadth
1.From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust,keep the tape a bit loose
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
1. Stand straight with feet together
2. Begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the foor
Q: When will I receive my order?
A: Items are usually shipped in 1-2 working days after payment received.
We cooperate with China Post office, TNT, DHL,EMS,UPS etc., what's more, we can ship from USA, UK, France, Germany warehouse which will take less time to arrival. But it takes long time to some far away counties, such as Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, Ecuador, Italy, Indonesia and so on, just be patient! To remote area, we will charge more of the shipping fee.
Q: If not satisfied with the product can return?
A: Of course, But all returned items must be:
● in new condition
● cannot be tried on or worn
● with all original packaging and tags attached
● sent back within 5 days of receipt
Items that do not meet these criteria will be charged a 50% fee OR you can opt to have the items sent back; standard Domestic or International reshipping fees will be charged. Shipping fees for returns are to be paid by the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Promotional items of the product being returned must also be sent back, otherwise retail value will be charged.
Q: What kind of fibers do you use in your wigs?
A: We use a high temperature fiber that can be heated up to 180°C (356°F) - the lowest setting on most hair tools. Our wigs have much thought and thorough testing put into each design and do not require a style overhaul like general cosplay wigs.
Q: Can i wear the wig? I'm afraid it's for small to wearing
A: Our Cap Size is fit to head which between 22inch--24.5inch ,it comes with the elastic strap. so their length can be freely customized, as well as confidence your wig won't fall out, or get blown away by winds.x
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping timeLearn More
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.x
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.Learn More
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.